Introduction: Minimum Advertised Price Policy
Oxdin® is proud to offer the most innovative and lifestyle everyday carrying bags for the modern young goers in the marketplace. Our bag products are perfect for inspiring imagination or adding to an impressive collection. Oxdin® has been creating quality, value-priced figurines for the past two years.
We recognize that our quality partners invest time and resources to deliver an extraordinary customer experience through knowledgeable staff and compelling vendor presentation. To protect the investment of our quality partners and the Oxdin® brand reputation, we have unilaterally adopted a MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE POLICY ("MAP policy"), effective January 1, 2016. This MAP policy prohibits resellers from advertising Oxdin® products below a specific price designated by Oxdin®. Promoting based on low-price, instead of service and value, can be detrimental to Oxdin's competitive position and resellers' service and support efforts.
Official Policy and Guidelines
• 1. The MAP policy will be enforced by Oxdin® in its sole discretion. Product advertised on the internet more than 10% below the MSRP will be a violation of this MAP policy.
• 2. Oxdin® reserves the right, in its unilateral discretion, to take other action with respect to any reseller that violates this MAP policy.
• 3. Oxdin® recognizes that any authorized Oxdin® account can make its own decisions to advertise and sell any Oxdin® product at any price it chooses without consulting or advising Oxdin®. Oxdin® similarly has the right to make its own independent decision at any time regarding product allocations and reseller participation as a member of the Oxdin® Authorized Reseller Program.
• 4. Oxdin® will maintain an updated this MAP policy from time to time and reserves the right to update or modify this list at any time. (https://www.oxdin.com/pages/minimum-advertised-price-policy)
• 5. It shall not be a violation of this MAP policy to advertise in general that the reseller has "the lowest prices" or will match or beat its competitors' prices, or to use similar phrases; so long as the reseller does not include any advertised price below MAP and otherwise complies with this MAP policy.
• 6. From time to time, Oxdin® may permit resellers to advertise MAP products at prices lower than the MAP retail price. In such events, Oxdin® reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP retail price with respect to the affected products for a specified period of time by providing advance notice to all resellers of such changes.
• 7. Although resellers remain free to establish their own resale prices, Oxdin® reserves the right to cancel all orders and indefinitely refuse to accept any new orders from any reseller whose net retail sales price is less than the current MAP retail price established by Oxdin®.
• 8. Oxdin® recognizes that many internet sites ship internationally, however Oxdin® reserves the right to prohibit retailers from shipping our products outside the USA. If a retailer ships Oxdin® products outside the USA, they will be in direct violation of this MAP policy.
• 9. Any violation of this agreement results in suspension of payment terms, discounts, and all special programs until further notice.
• 10. Failure to comply with this policy will result in all outstanding payment invoices to become due immediately.